Welcome to Carteret Children’s Clinic. Our office opened on July 5, 1978 and was the first pediatric practice in Morehead City. We strive to provide the best quality medical care and we believe that this should be delivered in a friendly, pleasant environment with a true “spirit of caring.” Patients and their family or other caregivers are always to be treated with respect, understanding, and compassion. We attempt to encourage compliance with a patient’s treatment plan through a comprehensive program of education for healthy living.
Carteret Children’s Clinic is focused on the health and well-being of all children and adolescents in Carteret County and the surrounding counties. We provide the best care possible to all patients who walk through our door. Some of our services include:
- Routine Physical Exams, Sports Physicals and Immunizations
- Management of Acute and Chronic Health Problems for Children and Adolescents
- Referrals to local and regional specialists as needed
- Mental Health Services
- ADD/ADHD medicine management
- Licensed Professional Counselor on staff for counseling
- Evening appointments available during the school year
- Open every Saturday morning
Please contact us to schedule an appointment with one of our providers.